HalfDarkShadowHalfDarkShadow

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hogan vs Warrior Hogan vs Warrior

tis was so gud i hope u mak moer of this 5 stras ya

StarFox is Dead StarFox is Dead

"I didn't like the concept"

I've seen that a few times below, and I will be honest, like it or not, it's what it is. The Starfox series is in all, a dead series. From this, to the Guilty Gear series, to even the Megaman series in some cases, I guess its something a major company doesn't necessarily believe it will do well in future installments. And I DON'T mean HD remakes or any of that shit. I mean I full, brand new title(s).

I think the concept sticks very true to its statement(atleast in my interpretation); it's just a rotting franchise that's just going to be left behind in history.

4TAKEN responds:

Sorry for my lack of attention but i didn't understand your point, you said you didn't like it, but your opinion is the same as ours, and the concept sticks well to the animation... sorry i'm a bit lost >,o

every 1direction fan ever every 1direction fan ever

The only criticism I have is that animation was a little under-par and the screaming needs to be toned down. It's definitely out of place and not equalized with the rest of the voices/sounds.
But other than that, its short, sweet, and gets to the point. Not my kind of humor, but I see what kind of people your aiming for, which is just fine.

Anyway good job.

Queen's Blade Mi Nyx Queen's Blade Mi Nyx

This was sooooo good.

Autumn Everlasting_ Autumn Everlasting_

Beautiful

Simply beautiful.
Ill be honest it made me tear. Like UndergroundSound said, it makes you feel soo uplifted and happy inside. It makes me remember all the times i've had through the years. The places I've been, the people I've met, my loves, my breakups, my friends that I have will always have and cherish in my heart.
I know it may seem to others that it's just something someone put on a website, but for someone like myself, who has the love and passion for music, things like this speaks to me and the song, the artist, and the listen, will always be full of emotions for music.
You did a fantastic job and I hope to hear more songs from you very soon.

Kevin

Boux responds:

thank you very much for your thoughts on this song, since you appreciate music this way i think you could like my songs ''Night Sky Alongside the Fire'' and ''Roads to Elation'', have a listen if you like. thanks again!
peace.

The Bluez Cyclone The Bluez Cyclone

I'm lex panther

Aliens Concepts Aliens Concepts

Do you play halo reach?

Drill Etiquette Drill Etiquette

do da da da. da da da do daaaaa.

Carrion responds:

This is the most helpful review i have ever received. Thank you.